Friday, December 15, 2006

Is a life without horses really a life at all? I ramble a lot.

I'm back for your reading pleasure (those of you who read my blog anyway.)

I am going to tell you my news before my thoughts. I don't know why but it sounds better that way. So anyways my news is that............I lost a tooth. Not too big of an announcement right? Well this tooth had been bugging me sooooooo much, and aren't I supposed to tell you about that stuff?

The title is because I have been wanting riding lessons sooooooooo badly. I've learned some from my books. But I think I'll know more about the things I'm learning about if I actually experience them.

My little sister sat on my nose today then just when it was starting to feel better she kicked it. It hurts a little still.

Do you notice I am in a soooooooo -ish mood today?

I'll post soon.

(I think I sprained my ankle.)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I know how you feel about life without horses :P
I've been living through it for several years now with tiny spaces in between where i got to do horsey stuff and it really stinks. A lot.
hang in there though, you'll get your chance, im sure :)