Monday, December 11, 2006

My First Post and Other Ramblings

I am beginning to get used to the fact that I have a blog. (I am soooooo excited to have a blog!) I think I was going to go craaazy when I found out I was going to get a blog.

Christmas is coming but I just don't feel like I normally feel. I normally am super-duper excited about the nativity and tree and such. (And start feeling so on December first.) But this year I feel as if Christmas was three months ago.

I'm starting to wonder if winter will just be slush. We had some snow but not much and now it's gone. It felt like spring today. (SPRING!!!)

I've rambled enough for now. So I'll stop for now but.......I'll be back. You can count on it.


2 comments:

Emily said...

well, welcome to blog land! :)
I'm sure you'll get more excited as it gets closer to christmas.


we might not have a white christmas, just a green one :P that would be weird....

Lizzi said...

yeah