Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Horses!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) and Music

I GOT FOUR!!!! 1 2 3 4 FREE!!!!! HORSE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From my aunts and grandma for christmas.


I am super-duper-de-duper-de-duper excited. And I am soooooo sorry that Die-Hard Equestrian can not be there to see the horses. Horses is my favorite word in the world. :) :) :)

Last Saturday night Die-Hard Equestrian came over and baby-sat my sister and I. It was fun.

I was listening to the radio and the song Stray Cat Strut by the Stray Cats came on then I started to sing along. I have been dreaming about American Idol ever since.

I love horses. *shrieks*

1 comment:

Emily said...

I AM SO JEALOUS. :(
You're very lucky.
Please dont forget to tell the barn ladies hi for me. :)



maybe when you're 16 if American Idol is still around you can try out :P